In this technical era of automation, people wish to do things all by themselves. We no longer have time for the formalities and procedures of traditional check in. This is the reason we have come up with smart desk management systems that enable you to automatically check in, on getting approved via the application.
On logging on to the Visitdesk Pad, the main screen displays three options as following:
How to check-in a new Visitor?
- Click on the
'New'option in the main screen
- The check in of a new visitor is generally a 4 phase process
- The first phase includes filling of personal details such as: Name, Mail id, Phone number, Contact, Host, Purpose
- After entering the data in the relevant fields, click Next
- The second phase is the ‘
- The otp will be sent to the respective mobile number.
- Verify the otp and click
- If the host has enabled
'auto-capture‘ option in Visitor permissions, then it will automatically capture a photo of the visitor. Else the visitor can themselves capture their photograph.
- Click next
- The final step is
"NDA sign in“. The visitor has to sign the company’s Non Disclosure Agreement to complete the check in process.
- Finally the new visitor will be allowed to check in and a token will be generated for him.
How to check in a repeated visitor?
- Click on the
'Repeated‘ option in the main screen
- Generally, the check in of repeated visitor is a 6 step process.
- The first step is to enter your registered contact number. If the number doesn’t exist in the visitor history directory, then you will be prompted as ‘user not found’.
- On entering the registered contact number, click
- Secondly, verify your otp that has been sent to the registered mobile number
- Click Next
- The welcome message is displayed. Click
- You may edit your personal details if you wish to do so. Select the host, purpose and contact. Click
- The next stage auto captures your face. Click
- Now it will display a welcome message and your unique visitor id.
- Finally the recurring visitor will be allowed to check in and a token will be generated for him.
How to check in an invited visitor?
- Click on the
'Invited'option in the main screen
- Generally, the check in of repeated visitor is a 5 step process.
- The initial step is to enter the invite id that was attached with the invitation
- Being an invited visitor, you may also check in by scanning the QR code
- Edit the personal details if necessary. Select the host, purpose and enter contact details. Click
- Enter the otp that was sent to your registered mobile number
- Now, it either takes an auto capture of your face or allows you to manually take your photo capture for id verification. If you are not satisfied with the snap, you may click
'back‘ and use the
- Finally, the welcome message is displayed along with the unique Visitor id.
- The invited visitor will be allowed to check in and a token will be generated for him.